skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Cameron Family
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
My Latest Project
I've been working on the downstairs bathroom for the last week or so. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.
1 comment:
Shanny
said...
I like the bathroom. You did a nice job. I especially love the frame!!
May 22, 2008 at 6:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(51)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(93)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(15)
1st East Canyon Trip
Where's the Beef?
My Latest Project
Jazz 2-2 in Lakers Showdown!
Sane girl has mad skillz
New Skill
Here comes the new house..
Superhero movies: best and worst
Leaving church early!!
Hey, Looks Great Guys!
Graduation Day
Posting Instructions
Pudding Anyone?
The Baby who won't eat but once did!!
New Means of Communication Discovered!
Links:
Adam and Shannon's Blog
Jason and Stephanie's Blog
Zack and Michelle's Blog
Zack's Web Album
Aaron and Tiffany's Blog
Ian and Jillian's Blog
Contributors
Adam
Alex
Connie
Jason
KathieJames
Shanny
Shelly
Stephanie Cameron
Unknown
hcameron
1 comment:
I like the bathroom. You did a nice job. I especially love the frame!!
Post a Comment