Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Lion Made Me Do It!!


Koen and the Lion have been friends for about 3 months now. They are the best of friends. When you get the two together sometimes it can lead to trouble. The lion tells Koen to do bad things sometimes. I find the two together in the bathroom rolling all the toilet paper off the roll. Other times I find them together getting into cupboards they are not supposed to. So I watch as Koen rolls his lion up to the piano and I thought he was just going to play the piano. Nope the lion told him it would be real fun if you climb way up on top of me. So that is just what Koen did(as seen in the picture). The fun only lasted a couple more seconds just enough time to get a picture before he came crashing down.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

It looks like it's about time to put somebody in timeout... and it's not Koen.

Unknown said...

I kinda wish this photo was a video... I would love to see how he got up on top of the lion like that! It is an awesome picture though.

Connie said...

Bad Bad Lion I hope he wasn't hurt bad