I took Koen to Cookie Cutters to get his haircut. He just wouldn't stay still for me or Alex so I decided to see what a professional could do. Koen did great. He just sat in the toy car and drove it while she cut his hair. The haircut lady even said I wish every little kid was as good as him. She had the magic touch. Koen's favorite part was at the end and he was able to take home a balloon.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
New Do!!
I took Koen to Cookie Cutters to get his haircut. He just wouldn't stay still for me or Alex so I decided to see what a professional could do. Koen did great. He just sat in the toy car and drove it while she cut his hair. The haircut lady even said I wish every little kid was as good as him. She had the magic touch. Koen's favorite part was at the end and he was able to take home a balloon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww!! What a cute kid! Good job Koen for being so good for the lady!
Oh my word, he looks so grown up! And handsome. I'm impressed he stayed still. Way to go!
Post a Comment