Great weather today so we decided to take Koen to the park to have some fun. Koen had a good time going down the slide and climbing around. One time when we had turn away for a second he even decided to head down the slide by himself. I found him lying on his stomach kicking his feet at the bottom of the slide. No harm done though, he got right back up and went for more.
He also had a little friend that came from a nearby house to play. She is not in any of the pictures though as I didn't want to be the weird guy at the park taking pictures of other peoples kids. Alex knows what I'm talking about. Anyways here a few pictures we did get.
5 comments:
Looks like that camera of yours is getting some use. I love his little smile as he goes down the slide. (Shannon's is pretty cute too ;) )
Yes, I am trying to master the use of it. A couple shots I think I got a little too rushed on. And I need to learn to position myself better.
ha ha, thanks sister... learn from my mistakes..
oh dear, i don't know if i should ask what you guys are talking about . . . but i want to know
If I remember right, Alex was at a park taking pictures for an assignment or something. Apparently some lady thought it was inappropriate for him to photograph random children playing and asked him to stop.
Post a Comment