Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lambie Lou!!



Last week Koen had some kind of bug that wasn't too kind to him. Tuesday night he woke up crying and then Adam got a nice surprise all over him. Koen threw up all over Adam and his poor lambie lou. So I threw all the clothes and lambie lou in the washer. Adam's sweatshirt that he was wearing happened to be red and so lambie lou came out pink. I looked at Pottery Barns website they don't make it anymore. So I checked Ebay they had to brand new lambie's both were going for $74.95. So had to do something. Koen loves this lamb and has to take naps with him and needs to have him at night. So soaked lambie lou in some bleach. The pink mostly came out but it turned lambie lou's eyes orange and now he looks really scary.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From the picture he doesn't seem to mind the demon eyes. I don't think he will be scarred for life.

Remember when Mom sewed buttons on as eyes for Alex's Worry Bear? Alex turned out alright... ;)

Stephanie Cameron said...

You could always color the eyes in with permanent marker. Also, I noticed that one of the lambies was 75 or best offer...you could always offer a reasonable price and see if they accept it.