Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Michelle's Baby Shower










Two Saturdays ago we had a baby shower for Michelle. Stephanie and I had a fun time planning it. We decided to do the theme of Twinkle Twinkle little star. We incorporated stars every where in the party. It was a fun party. I thought I would post some pics of it. We are getting excited to meet baby Cameron.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

It was a great party. Thanks for posting the pics!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

you guys did such a great job on this party! i love the creativity you used with all the food (i am still craving EVERYTHING served).

it's also great to know now that you live just down the road! i might be coming over more often than not, stealing decorating ideas ;)

Unknown said...

I've heard nothing but reports of supreme awesomeness about this party. To bad the dads don't get to celebrate like that... Way to go girls!

Stephanie Cameron said...

Tiff...you are more than welcome to come over at any given time. The house is usually a mess...but I'm not the type to keep anyone out just because of that. Jane would love to play with Sophia!

Michelle said...

It was so much fun! I loved seeing all you girls and the food was amazing!