Shannie:), your are the bomb!!!!! I have NEVER seen invitations sooooooo darling, soooooo perfect----I may have to copy them for our little Brigette---do you have a patent on them yet????? Cupcakes, to die for, an the CAKE, Oh my goodness!!!!! OK my turn to envy, and you MUST give me your cake secret---HOW IN THE WORLD did you do that?????? LOVE, Auntie Kathie
Thanks Aunt Kathie. You can totally use the invitation idea. Next time we are together we can talk cake. Alex and I were partners in the cake so I can't take all the credit. It was a lot of work but we learned what to do better next time.
3 comments:
Shannie:), your are the bomb!!!!! I have NEVER seen invitations sooooooo darling, soooooo perfect----I may have to copy them for our little Brigette---do you have a patent on them yet????? Cupcakes, to die for, an the CAKE, Oh my goodness!!!!! OK my turn to envy, and you MUST give me your cake secret---HOW IN THE WORLD did you do that?????? LOVE, Auntie Kathie
Thanks Aunt Kathie. You can totally use the invitation idea. Next time we are together we can talk cake. Alex and I were partners in the cake so I can't take all the credit. It was a lot of work but we learned what to do better next time.
That cake turned out great! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment